Fraud Pre-Sales Consultant
Posted on: June 1, 2021
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software
company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions.
Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career
FICO's Fraud Pre-Sales Consultants are solution experts; they
conduct business needs assessments, functionality discovery with
clients, and perform customized solution and product
demonstrations. They also work directly with clients to provide
proof of concepts to showcase the value provided by FICO's
products. This role will primarily work in the financial services
industry across FICO's Fraud product portfolio, focusing on
transactional fraud prevention solutions.
This role exhibits a fundamental understanding of fraud in the
financial services industry, effectively promoting the features and
functionality of FICO's solutions based on the client's current
needs, yet thinking creatively about the client's future
requirements and how to integrate those requirements into the
client's broader ecosystem.
This position functions as a sales team member and actively
participates in the sales process from initial contact to deal
closure. Significant client interaction is required with multiple
levels of the client's organization, with a considerable amount of
that interaction being face-to-face and requiring domestic
- Conduct discovery sessions with clients to understand their
current fraud challenges and growth strategies.
- Work with multiple FICO product teams to design solutions and
services to meet client's business needs.
- Provide thought leadership to customers throughout the sales
cycle to ensure their needs are properly understood and
- Create and deliver detailed and customized product
demonstrations, helping to craft sales strategies and tactics.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs, prepare sales proposals, and create and
manage proof of concepts.
- Develop pricing scenarios, business benefits and ROI analysis,
and creation of competition-differentiating sales strategies.
- Participate in best practice workshops at customer sites and
conferences, as well as provide continuing education to the sales
team on FICO Fraud solutions.
- Deliver presentations at FICO and client-conferences.
- Support industry analyst reviews of FICO fraud products.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all aspects of the fraud
management lifecycle (Strategy, Analytics, and Operations).
- Work directly with FICO server infrastructure teams to build
and maintain demo environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering,
or related field.
- Domain expertise in fraud detection, prevention, and analytics
for deposits, payments, or cards.
- End-user knowledge of Falcon or similar fraud detection
- Knowledge of payment ecosystems, including payment and
authorization systems, service providers, and processor
- Experience in a pre-sales consulting role (or relevant
financial services consulting role) with proven success in
supporting sales and delivering creative solutions. Significant
fraud domain expertise may be substituted for sales
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a variety
of stakeholders - from technical resources to C-level
- Displays an understanding of object-oriented programming and
scripting languages such as Java or Python.
- Knowledge of REST API techniques, JSON, XML, payload
formatting, and data mapping.
- Demonstrates infrastructure knowledge and experience with Linux
and Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, as
demonstrated through presentation development and delivery
experience, including webinar delivery skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills, as demonstrated by examples of
creative and forward-thinking solutions to business issues.
- Ability to produce results working independently across
functional departments as part of solution team.
- Ability to travel up to 35%, occasionally with little
- Flexibility in office (work) location.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization
in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - Big Data
analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses
use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in
artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and
prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
Global trends toward digital transformation have created
tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us among the
world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of
the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications
providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people - just like
you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of
inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're proud to
offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants
without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: FICO, Bozeman , Fraud Pre-Sales Consultant, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!