New Home Sales Manager
Company: Williams Homes
Posted on: August 4, 2022
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: The Community Manager will be responsible for
helping potential home buyers through all media inquiries and
office visits to provide information a prospective buyer will need
to make an educated decision if the community/home is right for
them. Further, they will manage all buyers' expectations and
experiences throughout the escrow process through closing.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Complete full model opening process (including all lights on,
replacing burned out bulbs, put the toilet seats down, turn on all
technology, sweep entryways, remove trash from trash cans, unlock
all doors, make sure models are presentable and show home
- Manage and maintain models and community as if it were your
personal retail business.
- Greet and engage visitors to establish relationships, determine
visitor needs and preferences, utilizing the Company's selling
philosophy and training materials.
- Set outstanding expectations for how we do business.
- Provide information about the community, Company, brand, and
individual homes, emphasizing key selling messages and a unique
buyer value plan.
- Provide brochures, maps, mortgage information, price sheets,
and any other information required.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with buyers from
initial contact through closing and post-closing activities.
- Complete weekly buyer telephone follow-up calls to keep buyers
up to date on the status of their home. Stay abreast of all
community and product knowledge required to answer buyers'
- Execute clean and precise paperwork and submit all contract
documents and earnest money deposits it in a timely manner per
- Conduct weekly community team meetings to review the status of
the community backlog, closings, starts, and community and model
- Provide constant communication with mortgage personnel and
buyers to ensure all mortgage paperwork is submitted in a timely
fashion. Maintain knowledge of buyer's mortgage status.
- Manage buyer input into company CRM system and maintain
communication logs with prospects.
- Be proactive in self prospecting which includes the realtor
- Shop and track the competition, both new and resale market.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 5 years real estate experience in either new homes
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications and be computer
savvy with the ability to learn and master company CRM.
- Must hold a valid Real Estate Salesperson License, if
applicable by state law.
- Required to work weekends and some holidays.
- The ability to lift small boxes and signs up to 15lbs.
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to be
a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as
assigned. Williams Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams
Homes, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from
search/recruiting firms for this position. Please, no phone calls
or emails. All submissions by search/recruiting firms to any
employee at Williams Homes whether via email, Internet, phone call,
or any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in
place for this position will be deemed the sole property of
Williams Homes. No fees will be paid in the event the candidate is
hired by Williams Homes as a result of the referral.
Keywords: Williams Homes, Bozeman , New Home Sales Manager, Sales , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!