Divisional Sales Manager
Company: Williams Homes
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Summary/Objective:Responsible for leading sales activities, driving
sales results, managing, and motivating the sales staff and
developing / maintaining policy and procedure.Essential Job
- Works with and reports to the Regional Director of Sales in all
Sales and Marketing related items.
- Works directly with the New Home Sales Counselors in their
offices discovering strengths, weaknesses and how to best motivate
and support them.
- Develops an understanding of each community's buyer profile to
create better marketing results and maximize company dollars as
well as improved marketing tracking.
- Assisting in implementing sales goals and training programs as
needed to meet company's goals for the assigned communities.
- Working alongside the New Home Sales Counselors selling homes
as well as, assisting and guiding team with sales techniques to
achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results.
- Create and implement better communication through structure and
process between sales, senior management, and all departments as it
pertains to customer experience.
- Create, implement, and train New Home Sales Counselors on
proper expectation setting.
- Responsible for communicating regularly with other field and
office associates to warrant timely closings and satisfied
- Responsible for supporting the escrow manager with closing
- Issuance of weekly sales reports.
- Reviews and monitors New Home Sales Counselors paperwork to
ensure accuracy and compliance with all DRE guidelines regulations.
This includes prompt paperwork for all sales during each week.
- Attend all escrow tracking meetings to ensure preferred lenders
and New Home Sales Counselors are following up timely on all issues
and communicates any issues immediately to Escrow Manager.
- Attends all special promotional events for Communities as
directed by the Division President.
- Assists and/or conducts sales meetings involving New Home Sales
Counselors per Division President direction.
- Must keep senior management informed on a continual basis of
changes, potential problems and outstanding issues and
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Division
- Conduct weekly team meetings with community Sales Counselors to
go over weekly and monthly goals and discuss variances. Review of
top prospects and action plan is required. Also, to be discussed at
meeting will be review of backlog, product needs or concerns,
competition review, marketing strategies, traffic review and ensure
it is entered correctly.
- Recommend and create targeted marketing strategies to the
Division President to achieve weekly and monthly sales goals, i.e.,
eblast, MLS, social media, print advertising etc.
- Complete weekly completion reports.
- Conduct weekly field team meetings with construction and
customer service, complete report and distribute to senior
- Responsible for Annual Performance Reviews of New Home Sales
Counselors and Administrative Assistant.PM22
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years in residential sales, management and/or real
- DRE License.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as
strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational
situations and maintain objectivity in associate, public relations,
and homeowner's interactions.
- Strong management and motivational skills.
- Diplomacy and good public presence.
- Must bring a flexible and "can do" attitude to the job. Willing
to put forth the effort, including weekend hours.DISCLAIMER: Please
note this job description is not designed to be a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee
may be asked to perform other duties as assigned. Williams Homes is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.Williams Homes, Inc. is not accepting
unsolicited assistance from search/recruiting firms for this
position. Please, no phone calls or emails. All submissions by
search/recruiting firms to any employee at Williams Homes whether
via email, Internet, phone call, or any form and/or method without
a valid written agreement in place for this position will be deemed
the sole property of Williams Homes. No fees will be paid in the
event the candidate is hired by Williams Homes as a result of the
Keywords: Williams Homes, Bozeman , Divisional Sales Manager, Sales , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!