Posted on: May 2, 2021
POSITION: Sales Engineer COMPANY: Growing high-tech Company in
Bozeman Montana COMPENSATION: 70,000 to 120,000 SUMMARY /
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Sales Engineer is responsible for maximizing
the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those
to plans to the upper management. They will interact with world
leading experts in cryogenic engineering and offer product
solutions. They will develop/implement sales strategy and
monitor/analyze sales and marketing activity against goals. The
Sales manager is responsible for working with the international
distribution team to meet individual quota, forecasting sales and
running sales reports, providing mentorship and training,
recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new salespeople, and more.
- Develop and plan of the overall sales strategy.
- Manage and coordinate all sales functions.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, provide short-term and
long-term bookings forecast.
- Set goals and ensure sales teams are enabled to achieve the
- Guide prospecting activities by identifying current research
- Nurture relationships with existing and prospective
- Log activity and information in sales CRM
- Guide prospective customers through the buying process and
- Understand the needs of the scientific community and relaying
information to engineering and product development teams for
product improvement and product concepts.
- Manage international sales representative network interactions
by collecting territory specific pipeline reports and providing
support on sales opportunities.
- Advising distributors on policies and Standard Operating
- Edit application-oriented content for sales/marketing
- Has a detailed knowledge of Montana Instruments products and
- Develop and manage sales department budget.
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key
quantitative metrics ATTRACTIVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g.,
chemistry, physics, materials science)
- Experience in sales and/or sales management capacity
- Experience in sales and/or business development for high tech
products (preferably scientific products)
- Demonstrated history of meeting quota and growing sales in an
- Demonstrated ability to act as ambassador for a product vision
to both internal team and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze customer feedback,
competitive analysis and industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to present information (verbal and
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to work
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in demanding situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and
PowerPoint. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Company offers excellent benefits including medical, dental,
vision, a 401(k), and PTO.
Keywords: StarrTrax, Bozeman , Sales Engineer, Sales , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!