Maintenance Clerk - $2,500 sign on bonus!
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: August 14, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY:-- The Maintenance Clerk provides administrative
support to the maintenance function.
- Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective
- Maintains fleet records on inventory levels, preventive
maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all
- Inputs fleet information into the computerized fleet management
- May act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive
and ensure payment for goods and services.
- Prepares truck purchase orders for management approval,
including assignment of general ledger codes. Utilizes ePro to
- Receives, tags, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics
according to Corporate and Regional policy and local operating
- Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and
proper payment of invoices.
- Produces various productivity and usage reports for management
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with
the team to achieve safety goals
- Reconciles Dossier financial data to Lawson general
- Supports the Fleet Manager with analysis of fleet operations
reports. This includes analyzing data, identifying trends and
outliers, and correcting mistakes where appropriate. Resolves data
errors and escalates others errors to management for comparison
against identified critical objectives and standards.
- May assist with the parts organization and inventory.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Related experience in a maintenance / trucking industry.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year of general office experience or equivalent
training.Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Bozeman , Maintenance Clerk - $2,500 sign on bonus!, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!