Building Maintenance Technician
Company: Ressler Motor Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:POSITION SUMMARY: The Building Maintenance
Technician is primarily responsible for performing carpentry, pest
control, painting, general upkeep and repair, landscaping,
mechanical, and HVAC maintenance tasks.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Performs needed repairs that encompass carpentry, painting,
electrical, plumbing, and general repair including drywall work,
installing/removing partition walls, installing/removing floor
tiling, replacing/removing/light fixtures, running network cable as
- Inspect buildings and lot for needed repairs and make
recommendations to management.
- Operating vehicles, service trucks, and snow plows to maintain
and plow dealership lot.
- Inspect and maintain equipment on a weekly and/or monthly
basis, including but not limited to hoists, overhead garage &
walk-through doors, HVAC filters/systems, fire extinguishers,
urinal/toilet & faucet operation, paint booth filters, all
furnaces, service grinders, & eye-wash stations.
- Maintain all floor scrubbers as needed.
- Perform any necessary landscaping including mowing, tree
trimming, and underground sprinkler maintenance.
- Clean and maintain waste oil burning furnaces, parts washers,
and air hoses in Service Departments when needed.
- Perform various electrical and plumbing repairs and changes as
- Assist in keeping dealership neat & clean daily, including, but
not limited to, restroom cleaning & checks, garbage removal, snow
removal, used tire removal.
- Change light bulbs & ballasts in all departments as
- Work with vendors to ensure proper maintenance replacement
parts inventory.Requirements:Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous electrical, plumbing, or handyman skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
required.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The Building Maintenance Technician will
work in a various conditions both inside and outside and will be
exposed to dust, noise, vibration, exhaust fumes, hazardous, and
non-hazardous materials, and hot, cold, windy, and wet weather.
This position requires stooping, bending, and moving throughout the
dealership. He or she must be able to lift 75 lbs.PI201852791
Keywords: Ressler Motor Group, Bozeman , Building Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!