Building Maintenance Technician
Company: Ressler Motor Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY: The Building Maintenance Technician is primarily
responsible for performing carpentry, pest control, painting,
general upkeep and repair, landscaping, mechanical, and HVAC
maintenance tasks. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Performs needed repairs that encompass carpentry, painting,
electrical, plumbing, and general repair including drywall work,
installing/removing partition walls, installing/removing floor
tiling, replacing/removing/light fixtures, running network cable as
- Inspect buildings and lot for needed repairs and make
recommendations to management.
- Operating vehicles, service trucks, and snow plows to maintain
and plow dealership lot.
- Inspect and maintain equipment on a weekly and/or monthly
basis, including but not limited to hoists, overhead garage &
walk-through doors, HVAC filters/systems, fire extinguishers,
urinal/toilet & faucet operation, paint booth filters, all
furnaces, service grinders, & eye-wash stations.
- Maintain all floor scrubbers as needed.
- Perform any necessary landscaping including mowing, tree
trimming, and underground sprinkler maintenance.
- Clean and maintain waste oil burning furnaces, parts washers,
and air hoses in Service Departments when needed.
- Perform various electrical and plumbing repairs and changes as
- Assist in keeping dealership neat & clean daily, including, but
not limited to, restroom cleaning & checks, garbage removal, snow
removal, used tire removal.
- Change light bulbs & ballasts in all departments as
- Work with vendors to ensure proper maintenance replacement
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous electrical, plumbing, or handyman skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The Building Maintenance Technician will work in
a various conditions both inside and outside and will be exposed to
dust, noise, vibration, exhaust fumes, hazardous, and non-hazardous
materials, and hot, cold, windy, and wet weather. This position
requires stooping, bending, and moving throughout the dealership.
He or she must be able to lift 75 lbs. PI201852871
Keywords: Ressler Motor Group, Bozeman , Building Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!