Company: Bdc Employee
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Planning, Design & Construction – Montana State University –
For complete job announcement and application procedures, click on:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the effective performance of the project team
regarding project quality, schedule, and budget.
- Functions in all aspects of the architectural design and
production processes, including preliminary design, programming,
space planning, estimating, building performance goal-setting and
analysis, and code reviews, in addition to design development and
construction documentation for construction projects for academic,
research, administrative, and auxiliary departments.
- Produce design and construction drawings, presentation
drawings, technical specifications, and digital models for
applicable projects completed in-house.
- Research products, materials, building systems, and performance
metrics for use in campus projects, as well as for the development
of campus standards.
- Ensure that campus standards, and state and federal building
codes are complied with in the design and construction of
- Inspect on-going and completed work, ensuring project details
are completed consistent with the contract documents.
- Establish budgets for projects in collaboration with the
Department's project managers and Facilities Services
Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Bdc Employee, Bozeman , Project Architect, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!