Collision - Auto Body Technician
Company: Ressler Motor Group
Posted on: November 15, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Collision Center Technician is primarily
responsible for performing vehicle body work and part repairs in
accordance with factory and dealership specification and time
standards while maintaining the highest level of customer service,
satisfaction, and retention.
- Works with Collision Center Estimators to identify required
repair, and ensure completion to customer's standards and
- Performs all aspects of body and frame repair work per estimate
and according to manufacturer's standards.
- Prepare vehicles for body repair work.
- Check parts against estimate and ensure proper parts are
ordered and received.
- Notify Estimators of any additional repairs needed and of any
difficulties that may present a quality job from being performed or
cause an change in promised time.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Maintain and wear all required personal safety and health
protective equipment including respirator in the manner recommended
by the equipment manufacturer.
Education and Experience: - High School Diploma or Equivalent. -
Three to five years of experience in auto body repair preferred. -
Valid Driver License and clean driving record required.
Keywords: Ressler Motor Group, Bozeman , Collision - Auto Body Technician, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!