Driver - Operator
Company: Genesis Energy, LLC
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Class A CDL Driver
- Drive and operate 24-wheel supertanker tractor/cargo tank to
safely transport and deliver chemicals from various loading points
to customer sites.
- Load and unload chemicals from both railcars and tanker trucks
- Check and record volumes before loading and unloading. Maintain
Bills of Lading, Scale Tickets and Certificates of Analysis for
both truck and rail shipments.
- Safely pull and handle truck samples for lab testing.
- Complete both truck and railcar inspections, and fill out all
- Maintain railcars on site including, locking out rails,
chocking wheels, setting brakes, temperature testing and steaming
cars, climbing and inspecting railcars as required by FRA
- Actively participate in and promote the Company s safety
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must possess a valid class A CDL with Tank and Hazardous
Materials endorsements (X).
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT medical exam.
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug and alcohol
- Must possess a driving record which contains no more than two
(2) moving violations during the previous three (3) years.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Two plus years of verifiable tractor/semi-trailer driving
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) card
- This position must adhere to applicable D.O.T. regulations
and/or is considered a Safety Sensitive position, and as such, is
subject to pre-employment and random Drug and Alcohol testing.
Benefits - Genesis offers full comprehensive benefits medical,
dental, vision, life, etc.
Apply online below
Keywords: Genesis Energy, LLC, Bozeman , Driver - Operator, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!