Entry Level Technician - Audi/VW
Company: Gallatin Import Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Fun workplace culture! Ongoing training!
Ressler Motors believes that our people are our greatest asset. We
strive to provide a work environment that promotes ongoing
improvement through training, career growth and personal
development. Coming to work each day should be fun and
Ressler Motors is the largest volume dealership in the state of
Montana, providing countless drivers in Butte, Helena, Billings,
Livingston, Manhattan, and beyond. Ressler Motors is happy to serve
many Montana communities with top-notch vehicles and quality
automotive services, and we make a point to go above and beyond to
show our commitment to the people we serve. If you're ready to work
with a dealership that has your best interests at heart, then come
to Ressler Motors.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Maintenance Technician is primarily
responsible for performing the requested services including oil
changes, tire rotations and maintenance, fluid checks, and
inspecting vehicle for possible repairs needed and maintaining the
highest level of customer service, satisfaction, and retention.
- Promptly greet customers at their vehicles upon arrival,
communicate with the customer to determine the scope of work
requested, and acknowledge customers who are waiting.
- Perform the 21-point vehicle maintenance inspection report
thoroughly. Advise Service Advisor if services are recommended or
if repairs are needed.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Inform Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed,
if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed
within the time promised.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work and check all
- Inspect all fluid levels of vehicle including, but not limited
to: power steering, windshield washer, transmission, transaxle,
engine oil, coolant, brake, clutch, t-case, front and rear
differentials, and any fluids depending on vehicle type.
- Rotate tires and check and adjust tire pressure as recommended by
manufacturers, properly torque lug nuts with torque wrench or
torque sticks and change tires using all safety precautions and
- Ensure that customer's vehicle is delivered clean by washing
exterior windows, vacuum interior of vehicle.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order, especially the
- Document all service and installation actions performed by
completing forms, reports, logs, and records. All complaint, cause,
and correction must properly and informatively completed on all
repair orders. Follow all proper published time guides.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training and education
- Ensure that work area is organized and cleaned daily.Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver License and clean driving record required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The Maintenance Technician must be able to stand,
bend, and stoop for extended periods of time. He or she must be
able to work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme
hot and cold temperature and be able to lift up to 50 lbs multiple
times a day. He or she may be exposed to minor dust, vibration,
exhaust fumes, and other hazardous materials. The pace will be
rapid for extended periods of time with extended periods of
standing. Maintenance Technicians are required to wear uniforms or
equivalent (upon approval from management) and departmental PPE
which includes wearing safety glasses in the service bay at all
Keywords: Gallatin Import Group, Bozeman , Entry Level Technician - Audi/VW, Professions , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!