Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: September 11, 2023
The Server contributes to the success of the restaurant by
serving the Guests within the restaurant. The Servers
responsibility is to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and
to do whatever it takes to ensure delivery of Rocky Mountain
Hospitality.What are we looking for?
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through
customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member,
supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.In
your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional
experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine
engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky
- Use the Toast POS system for entering orders and processing
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment by pre-bussing and
bussing tables throughout the shift.
- Performs running side work throughout the shift to ensure all
positions have what they need to be successful.
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has
implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect
staff and guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be
provided during training. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws.
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Bozeman , Server, Other , Livingston, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!