Company: Cost Plus World Market
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Who We Are We are passionately committed to inspiring home
decorators, entertainers and gifters with our eclectic assortment
of products sourced and designed around the world. For over 60
years, World Market has collaborated with international artisans to
provide customers with the most unique, authentic and always
affordable global treasures. We are committed to diversity and
inclusion and bridging cultures through our associates and
products. Join our team for a world of fun! What You'll Do Join our
team, together we'll make our stores magical! As an associate
you'll delight shoppers with everything for extraordinary gift
giving, entertaining and decorating. You'll be responsible for a
variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service,
cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, maintaining visual
standards and delivering curbside orders to our customers. * Assist
customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as
representing World Market brand.
* Stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics,
visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety
* Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register
* Maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and
* Adhere to all Company loss prevention policy and procedures, and
distressed merchandise procedures.
* General housekeeping as directed by management.
* Physically unload trucks as needed. What You'll Bring * A can-do
attitude and commitment to contributing to a collaborative, open
minded, adaptable, honest and respectful culture.
* 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required
* Excellent communication & time management skills.
* Ability to initiate a conversation.
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Why We Love It * Flexible
scheduling to support your work life balance.
* Associate discount to World Market!
* A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and
* A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best
* Eligible associates offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision
Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee
Assistance and more. If you need reasonable accommodations to
complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource
Department: Phone: 1-833-680-2399 Email: hrsupport@ This email
address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the
application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need
a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply
button below to complete an application and upload your resume. An
Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of Cost Plus, Inc. to
recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our
associates and provide all other conditions of employment including
Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic
information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status,
veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by
Keywords: Cost Plus World Market, Bozeman , Sales Associate, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!