Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Up To $25 An Hour!Welcome to the Rib & Chop House, a place where
quality and perfect execution come together to create exceptional
guest experiences. We cast a wide net, and welcome folks from all
throughout the fly-over states to enjoy Rocky Mountain Hospitality,
Certified Angus Beef, an approachable Cajun-influenced Chop House
menu, and an innovative craft cocktail and beer program that
salutes the local brewer.As a member of our restaurant team, you
will become a part of a growth company. We commit to teaching you
the differentiators that make us great, our philosophy on
supporting the restaurants, what it takes to really put you first,
and to demonstrating our values and beliefs in the actions we take
to support you. We commit to developing you as an individual and as
a business contributor who can deliver top notch results.We are on
the rise, and looking for talent. Join our team and jump-start your
The Bartender has an important role of protecting, maintaining and
evolving the restaurants culture through adhering, teaching and
preserving the integrity of our Guest standards. Food and beverage
are at the heart of the definition of our culture and business.The
Bartender contributes to the success of the restaurant by serving
the Guests within the restaurant. The Bartenders responsibility is
to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and to do whatever it
takes to ensure a Rocky Mountain Hospitality experience for Guests
drinking and dining in the bar. The Bartender is also responsible
to provide friendly, efficient service to support the entire
What are we looking for?
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through
customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member,
supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.In
your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional
experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating craft cocktails with integrity and adherence to brand
standards while focusing on the guest.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about our local beer and wine
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine
engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky
- Using the Toast POS system for entering orders and processing
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment by pre-bussing and
bussing tables throughout the shift.
- Performing running side work throughout the shift to ensure all
positions have what they need to be successful.?Our team takes the
current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented
additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and
guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental
disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Bozeman , Bartender, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!