Company: Radiant Senior Living
Posted on: November 20, 2022
A CAREER WITH PURPOSE!
Come join an awesome team! We strive to maintain a care-centered
culture that begins with caring for you in the same way we care for
our residents. Each individual member of our team plays an
extremely valuable role in our community as they use their
cheerfulness, enthusiasm, and kindness to care for and brighten the
daily lives of the seniors we serve.
WAYS WE CARE FOR YOU
- Competitive wages with increased wage scale - Have experience?
Find out what you can start at!
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
and supplemental insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Enjoy "Perks at Work" which offers access to 30,000+ national
and local employee discounts, online classes, and personal
- Use earned Radiant Bucks to purchase special items
- Monthly all-staff meetings with fun events and great prizes
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotion
- Online and in-person education and training
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing training programs and services
THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL MAKE:
Provide administrative support to the members of the management
Answer the telephones in a polite and courteous manner
Maintain office systems
Perform administrative tasks using software programs
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE:
- Experience in faxing, filing, scanning, and collecting reports
is a plus
- Compassionate, patient, and kind, and have a heart for working
with senior adults
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
If you have a heart to serve, a positive attitude, and the desire
to learn & grow we would love to talk to you!
Keywords: Radiant Senior Living, Bozeman , Receptionist, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!