Subaru - Service Advisor
Company: Ressler Motor Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Opportunity for Growth! Fun workplace culture! Ongoing
Ressler Motors believes that our people are our greatest asset. We
strive to provide a work environment that promotes ongoing
improvement through training, career growth and personal
development. Coming to work each day should be fun and
Ressler Motors is the largest volume dealership in the state of
Montana, providing countless drivers in Butte, Helena, Billings,
Livingston, Manhattan, and beyond. Ressler Motors is happy to serve
many Montana communities with top-notch vehicles and quality
automotive services, and we make a point to go above and beyond to
show our commitment to the people we serve. If you're ready to work
with a dealership that has your best interests at heart, then come
to Ressler Motors.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Subaru Service Advisor will be primarily
responsible for interpreting the customer's concerns so the
Technicians can diagnose and perform the necessary repairs and then
relays the resulting work done to the customer in understandable
terms. The Service Advisor will ensure the highest level of
customer service and ensure customer satisfaction and assist the
customer in scheduling routine maintenance and repairs.
- Greet customers upon arrival in a prompt, courteous, and
professional manner at their vehicle.
- Acknowledge customers who are waiting. Utilize porter if
- Prepare for scheduled customers i.e.: vehicle history, what the
appointment is scheduled for, etc.
- Check the vehicle repair history, paying special attention to
possible comeback repairs.
- Perform walk around and inspect all vehicles for potential body,
glass and paintless dent repairs.
- Communicate with service customers to determine the nature of
mechanical problems and perform test drive of vehicle if
- Advise customers of recommended maintenance needed based on time
- Develop repair orders by fully documenting customer information
and vehicle maintenance, and mileage.
- All service needs shall be identified at the vehicle, accurately
recorded on the repair order and verified with the customer to
facilitate the repair of all items on each visit.
- Give customer time of repair completion and obtain customer's
signature on ALL repair orders
- Keep customers updated on status changes (cost, time or
- VIS or TIS all incoming vehicles for recalls or salvaged VINS to
determine warranty coverage
- Communicate with technicians and dispatch regarding customer and
company vehicle repairs to service our customers efficiently and
- Set up claims for customer's extended warranties and service
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver License and clean driving record required.
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Two years of experience in a dealership position preferred.
Keywords: Ressler Motor Group, Bozeman , Subaru - Service Advisor, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!