Senior Account Executive
Company: Townsquare Media
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Townsquare Media Bozeman includes the well-known brands: XL
Country 100.7 KXLB, The Moose 94.7 KMMS-FM, KISS-FM 96.7 KISN, MY
103.5 KZMY, and KMMS-AM 1450.
Are you motivated by helping businesses reach their goals and
thrive from the challenge to help local owners get the most out of
their marketing efforts? Then we want to talk with you!
Townsquare Media Bozeman is looking for an experienced integrated
media sales executive to take over an established list of
businesses to join our media and digital advertising team. If you
want to grow professionally by working with a leading player in the
radio and digital platforms, then this is the position for you! Be
at the forefront of our evolving marketing landscape with the
opportunity to provide best-in-class cross-platform solutions to
grow and foster long-term client relationships.
- Determine a strategy for identifying, connecting, and closing
new opportunities in your local market
- Prospect and identify potential clients using our proprietary
data and analytics
- Build and maintain close working relationships with internal
teams to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you
provide world-class client service, research, and market analysis
to create a successful campaign for our clients
- Responsible for bringing our premier marketing and advertising
solutions to local and regional businesses in the Bozeman
- Diversifying our clients solutions through cross-selling a
variety of marketing solutions including, broadcast, digital
(website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.),
live event sponsorship, and much more
- Make a high-level of new business calls, while creating new
relationships with local and regional businesses
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop
campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed
monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for
- Follow accountabilities set forth by the Director of Sales to
help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the
future of our organization.
The right candidate will be able to make a great income and live in
beautiful Bozeman, MT. The candidate will need to be a team player
who is willing to help others, while being able to work
independently to complete tasks by deadline for your clients and
for sales management. This candidate must be creative, take time to
ask the right questions to prospective businesses and then manage
the advertising campaign to the desired results.
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience required in Media/Digital
field - a history of success with customers and a proven ability to
develop and grow revenue.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to
- General understanding of Digital Advertising such as Google Ad
words, Facebook Ads, Programmatic Advertising is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious,
entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and
work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to effectively work in key programs: PowerPoint, Excel,
Word and CRMs
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with
excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelors business/marketing-related degree or
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning
- 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Tech Package with company provided Laptop
- Onboarding sales training program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is
great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited
earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing
solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in
the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital
marketing services subscription business providing websites, search
engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation
management. Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic
advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management
platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local
terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local
news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands
such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network
of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com,
UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
including discharge.by Jobble
Keywords: Townsquare Media, Bozeman , Senior Account Executive, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!