Company: LC Staffing
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Engineering and Architecture firm in Bozeman, MT is looking for
a Civil Drafter to join their growing team. This 40 year old firm
covers a variety of projects to include commercial, industrial,
multifamily, academic and clinical projects.Role:
- Assist Senior Engineers.
- Modify existing plans as needed.
- Contribute to the completion of construction documents,
generate revisions and corrections from redlined documents.
- Maintain support documents.Requirements:
- 2 year design drafting degree.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience with land development and infrastructure design
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a
team.Why you want this job:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee and 50%
paid for the family
- Dental/vision/life/disability plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness ProgramThe company pays higher than average salaries,
negotiable depending on experience. They have a supportive,
pro-employee culture and very little turn-over.
As always there is no cost to our talent we represent.
Keywords: LC Staffing, Bozeman , Civil Drafter, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!