Client Services Representative - Monday - Friday 11PM - 8AM CT
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The Client Services Representative supports customers and actively
manages Capital Markets and Investments/Mutual Funds document
requests and product inquiries. Working with members across the
team, they serve as a contact for Workiva products and services and
are responsible for providing accurate and timely delivery of
client requests. The Client Services Representative is counted on
to deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
* Provide timely service to our Capital Markets Working Groups
(issuer and underwriter counsel, bankers, auditors, consultants and
customers) and Investment Working Groups (internal and external
counsel, paralegals, fund administrators, EDGAR filers and
customers) throughout the completion of the transaction and/or
regulatory reporting cycles
* Complete routine service requests such as document imports and
document edits as well as routine customer support requests
* Import documents supplied from Working Groups by applying correct
formulas, formatting and style in Workiva Documents
* Create and link source financial data in Workiva Spreadsheets
* Ensure accuracy of documents through review of work completed
* Answer customer inquiries through dedicated support line and
* Escalate customer issues to appropriate team members while
remaining accountable to customers
* Assist Client Services Department on ancillary service
What You'll Need
* Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience in a related field.
* Proven professionalism in verbal and written communication via
phone, email and other channels
* Self-motivated with a strong propensity for action, results and
* Ability to work successfully in a rapidly changing
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and
manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously
while working under pressure to meet deadlines
* Technical aptitude with competency in G Suite and Microsoft
* Proficiency to communicate directly with customers on technical
aspects of our application
* Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently, and take
initiative to meet established timelines
* Flexibility to work varying hours to meet client deliverables and
* Commitment to a collaborative and engaging team setting
* Ability to deliver high quality service and support under
pressure with a keen attention to detail
* Background in accounting/finance industry preferred
* Previous customer facing role(s) preferred
* Less than 10%
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
* Evening, weekend, and after-hours work may be required to meet
* Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely,
not in a Workiva office
How You'll Be Rewarded
* Base Pay Range in Colorado: $20 - $23 an hour
* A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
* Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
* A shift premium provided for night and weekend work
* 401(k) Match
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring
range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below
the range based on various factors including but not limited to
relevant skills, experience, and capabilities
Where You'll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these
values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team
members, build our products and in the work environment we've
* Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
* Trust: Rely on each other.
* Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
* Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
* Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
* Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
* Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today's most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
* Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
* Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people
wear jeans to the office.
* Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups,
(Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow
(LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide
celebrations, and more
* Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental
Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside
Learn more about life at Workiva:
Learn more about the company:
Learn more about benefits:
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value
diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize
diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied
perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request
assistance with the application process, please email
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either
from an office or remotely from any location within their country
of employment. Effective October 18, 2021, proof of COVID-19
vaccination is required to visit any Workiva office, attend
in-person meetings, or travel for business purposes.
Keywords: Workiva, Bozeman , Client Services Representative - Monday - Friday 11PM - 8AM CT, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!