Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: January 4, 2022
$12-$15 An Hour DOE!Welcome to the Rib & Chop House, a place
where quality and perfect execution come together to create
exceptional guest experiences. We cast a wide net, and welcome
folks from all throughout the fly-over states to enjoy Rocky
Mountain Hospitality, Certified Angus Beef, an approachable
Cajun-influenced Chop House menu, and an innovative craft cocktail
and beer program that salutes the local brewer.As a member of our
restaurant team, you will become a part of a growth company. We
commit to teaching you the differentiators that make us great, our
philosophy on supporting the restaurants, what it takes to really
put you first, and to demonstrating our values and beliefs in the
actions we take to support you. We commit to developing you as an
individual and as a business contributor who can deliver top notch
results. We are on the rise, and looking for talent. Join our team
and jump-start your career.The Host has an important role of
protecting, maintaining and evolving the restaurants culture
through adhering, teaching and preserving the integrity of our
customer standards. Food and beverage are at the heart of the
definition of our culture and business. The Host contributes to the
success of the restaurant by controlling the flow of Guests within
the restaurant. The Hosts responsibility is to create a positive
first and last professional image for our Guests and to support all
team members. What are we looking for?
- A leader with the ability to organize, coordinate, and deliver
exceptional experiences while captaining the ship.
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through
customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member,
supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry. In
your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional
experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine
engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky
- Answering the phones and coordinating reservations and/or
information delivery as well as to-go orders.
- Greeting guests upon arrival and coordinating their dining
experience in a timely manner.
- Working with the service team to ensure that the guest is taken
care of from start to finish. Our team takes the current Covid-19
pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and
health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper?safety and
sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental
disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Bozeman , Host, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!