Company: Vance Thompson Vision Mt Prof Llc
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Why VTV:At Vance Thompson Vision, our mission is to create,
protect, and maintain clear vision for a lifetime. As a global
industry leader in vision surgery, the Vance Thompson Vision team
has performed more than 80,000 procedures and participated in
nearly 80 FDA-monitored clinical trials. If you enjoy a fast-paced,
innovative and fun work environment, apply with us today!Our core
values that provide our foundation:
- Caring - We are passionate, empathetic and sensitive to the
needs of our teammates, patients and everyone we touch.
- Fun - We choose a positive attitude every day. We use humor as
a way to create a less formal, less stressful and more productive
- Committed - We are accountable and 100% committed to the
Success of VTV. We are boundaryless; we are willing to take
initiative to delight our customers, motivate fellow teammates and
improve financial results.
- Egalitarian - We play on a team where everyone is equal, where
no task is too small for any member to step up and own - inside and
outside their functional area.
- Excellence - We are committed to doing the extra work to be
outstanding in customer service, patient care and team
Job Opportunity:We are growing and we are looking for a Research
Coordinator to join our work family!You Are:
- Ready to live out our core values in patient and team member
- Committed to excellent patient experience.
- Highly organized and able to anticipate patient needs.
- Able to bring a positive attitude every day.You Will Make an
- Assisting with study initiation activities, such as
coordinating the delivery of study-related paperwork, equipment,
demos, supplies, and participating in study-initiation
- Overseeing and participating in patient recruitment, screening,
and informed consent activities
- Serving as the primary patient contact in areas such as
counseling the patient on visit requirements, study purpose, and
study costs, etc. and providing high quality patient care by
promptly addressing patient information needs
- Overseeing patient visit scheduling and tracking in accordance
with the study protocol
- Preparing patient charts for patient visits, ensuring complete
data collection, and assisting clinical research technicians with
case report form completion as requested
- Assisting with database code book creation and data quality
- Ensuring protocol and regulatory compliance to assigned
clinical study protocols
- Serving as the primary liaison between clinical study sponsors,
patients, and MEC staff regarding study protocol requirements and
communicates clinical study information with study participants,
physicians, clinical study project team, and clinical research
manager in an appropriate format (e.g., meeting minutes, status
reports, telephone calls, e-mails, memos, and letters)
- Maintaining study regulatory file and test article
accountability per internal standards
- Maintaining accurate clinical study electronic and hard copy
documentation in accordance with clinical study protocols,
applicable regulations, and departmental procedures
- Preparing meeting agendas, handouts, and meeting minutes as
needed to facilitate communication of clinical research issues and
- Assisting with statistical analysis of data for research
presentations and papers
- Assisting with report preparation and clinical study
communications to external agencies (e.g., FDA, IRB) as
- Providing guidance to and oversee progress of other team
members on assigned projects
- Representing clinical research department on internal project
teams as requestedYou Have:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
in health-related or basic science preferred.
- Knowledge of research methodology is highly valued.
- Prior experience in academic, pharmaceutical, or medical device
clinical trials is preferred.
- Working knowledge of federal regulations applicable to clinical
trials is preferred.
Investments in YOU:Vance Thompson Vision offers a full benefits
package and competitive compensation, including:
- $100 shoe allowance for full-time staff
- Scrub allowance for clinical staff
- 401k with company contributions
- Education AllowanceVance Thompson Vision is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to
creating a diverse and inclusive culture for all employees.
Keywords: Vance Thompson Vision Mt Prof Llc, Bozeman , Research Coordinator, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!