Travel Newborn Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN), Bozeman, MT
Company: Triage Staffing
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Travel Newborn Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN) Bozeman,
Start Date: 11/9/2021
Shift Details: 12H Nights ( 7:00 PM-7:00 AM )
hours per week
for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Montana license
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the
state's labor laws.
Keywords: Triage Staffing, Bozeman , Travel Newborn Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN), Bozeman, MT, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!