Posted on: September 15, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Delivery Coordinator, this means:
• Coordinating and supporting deliveries from beginning to end,
serving as the expert for answering questions and solving problems
related to deliveries.
• Tracking and ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for,
handled, and delivered.
• Gathering detailed information from customers and conducting
The Delivery Coordinator plays a critical role as gatekeeper and
final reviewer of every delivery to ensure our drivers have the
necessary information to make a safe delivery and that the needs of
our customer have been met. Although some time will be spent
physically helping with deliveries, time will also be spent within
the system tracking and looking up item availability for
deliveries. To be successful, the associate must maintain strong
customer, colleague, and vendor relationships, and have a strong
knowledge of safety protocols and proper delivery procedures.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• 6 months of delivery experience, for example in a warehouse or
retail environment OR 6 months of retail customer service
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
• 1 year of experience working in a retail store OR customer
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as
lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
• 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete
customer orders, sales, deliveries, or installs.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson
license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's, Bozeman , PT-Delivery Coordinator-Flexible, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!