Enterprise Account Executive Generalist - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 14, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Account Executive Generalist, you focus on
client-centric sales techniques and outlining how Spectrum
Enterprise solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency. You
are passionate about proactively pursuing new local enterprise
accounts while managing an existing portfolio. Through your
expertise and understanding of the client's current and future
needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of networking
You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and
overcoming obstacles to increase business while enhancing the
client experience. In this hybrid account executive and account
management role, your goal structure is comprised of 80 percent new
sales and 20 percent renewal sales from the territory's existing
client base. You excel at traveling extensively to capture new
business accounts within a specified footprint while supporting
current ones. You report directly to the Manager of Sales,
Midmarkets for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients to develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets,
industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate sales leads and build a network through persuasive
sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and
lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Account Management,
Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change with shifting priorities.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Telecommunications B2B sales experience selling data, voice or
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or another billing
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, Bozeman , Enterprise Account Executive Generalist - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!