A & P Mechanic PT
Company: Signature Aviation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, and
repair of aircraft systems, structures, and engines.
- Perform scheduled, unscheduled, or special inspections in
compliance with regulatory authorities and industry standards.
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance and repairs on aircraft,
engines, and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic
components and accessories such as propellers, starters,
generators, fuel pumps, hydraulic pumps, actuators, wheels, tires,
- Troubleshoot and perform structural repairs to airframes,
including sheet metal work, riveting, patching, and
- Perform system troubleshooting and operational and functional
checks; service oil, fuel, and hydraulic systems; provide nitrogen
and oxygen servicing; inspect and repair pitot static systems and
- Make required work order entries for discrepancies and
- Remove and install aircraft components. Install optional or
added equipment to aircraft.
- Perform aircraft engine run and taxi, as qualified, to test
system performance. Participate in maintenance test flights for
system performance, troubleshooting, and alignment.
- Understand the operation of various airframe and power plant
- Ensure the calibration of all shop test equipment is accurate
by using shop calibration records and procedures and report
discrepancies to management.
- Assist and train other technicians in repair of systems,
structures, and engines when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and
environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, duty, or jet
engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch,
crawl, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with
hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Frequently sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English
- Read and comprehend safety rules, instructions, and
- Communicate effectively with customers and other
- Perform simple math calculations and apply basic concepts of
algebra and geometry.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely manner.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus
practical knowledge of basic airframe and engine repair.
- Previous experience with general aviation or Corporate jet
- Must have a valid A&P License.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Must provide all tools necessary to perform essential job
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
: United States-Montana-BOZEMAN-Gallatin Field Airport BZN-M
: Engine / Component Repair & Overhaul
Keywords: Signature Aviation, Bozeman , A & P Mechanic PT, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!