Director, Platform Technical Marketing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software
company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions.
Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career
Role: Director, Platform Technical Marketing
"This role is responsible for contributing to the strategic
platform transformation of FICO, and ensuring that there is high
quality, dazzling, full-funnel marketing content and tools in place
that showcase how FICO's core capabilities and platform services in
AI and Decisioning can radically improve our customers' lives.
We're looking for a highly intelligent and motivated individual to
assist us on this strategic and mission-critical effort. There will
be a lot to get up to speed on with this role and a compressed
timeline to show results. You must have a desire to strive in an
environment of constant learning and have the intellectual honestly
and confidence to understand the difference between when you "know"
and when you "think you know" something, and an intuition on how to
make complex things simple without losing the essence that makes it
all work," -Senior Director, Portfolio Marketing, Decision
What You'll Contribute
- Take our core Platform and microservices capabilities and adapt
it to create new content while being able to independently
articulate our value proposition to internal FICO marketing
stakeholders, external industry analysts and clients.
- This is a global role, and it will require building
relationships and working across regional teams, each with unique
needs, while not losing sight of the strategic corporate
transformation that we need to achieve.
- Take a systems-design, and user-centric approach to designing
complementary marketing content and tools so that each new piece of
material builds on and adds to the existing arsenal of material to
add new value. The focus for this role will be on the development
of technical and product oriented mid-to-bottom of the funnel
- Foster strong working relationships with other departments and
key stakeholders across companies, including: Product Management,
Technical Architecture, Press and Analyst Relations, Creative and
Brand Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, Solution Sales
Executives, Client Partners, and other domain experts. Work
collaboratively to gain insight, feedback, and alignment on buyers'
journey and required content to support our marketing sprints.
- Ensures that new content is fully "activated" to maximize its
impact. This requires excellent communication, ability to provide
informal or formal training, evangelization, and diligent follow-up
to ensure to organization is aware of and can consume these new
- Regularly revisits priorities to ensure that mission-critical
deliverables are fast tracked, and that new priorities are handled
an agile way without losing track of long-term goals.
- Articulate c-level messaging that is focused for technical and
IT leaders by nature but showcases how new enabling technologies
and capabilities can help them solve their most urgent, pressing
What We're Seeking
- Bachelors Degree required, preferred in Business, Marketing,
Computer Science, Math or Communications. Masters degree a
- Strong product, platform or solution marketing experience with
a leading technology company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of platform-centric marketing,
predictive analytics, AI, cloud software and decision
- Has expert-level experience communicating with both business
leaders and technical leaders.
- Loves hands-on work and is a "doer" with a long track record of
producing high quality marketing material and is willing to share
material they've personally produced.
- Proven ability to influence others, including facilitating key
decisions and inspiring others to contribute or join in.
- Highly collaborative - able to work well with other marketing
and cross-functional leaders to work through uncertainty and
achieve the desired goals.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing relationships with
disparate groups and creating working teams for key initiatives,
working across functions to deliver programs and initiatives
on-time and on-budget.
- Has proven ability to write engaging, impactful content
including long-form thought leadership pieces, blog posts, and
other written collateral. Has a strong design aesthetic for what
awesome marketing materials should look like.
- Hands-on experience using and marketing APIs, micro-services,
and working with developer partner programs.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization
in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - Big Data
analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses
use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in
artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and
prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
Global trends toward digital transformation have created
tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us among the
world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of
the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications
providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people - just like
you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of
inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're proud to
offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants
without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: FICO, Bozeman , Director, Platform Technical Marketing, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!