Company: Printing for Less
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At PFL, we have transformed the way that businesses interact
with their customers and prospects to create meaningful connections
across crowded marketing and sales channels. Our customers range in
their size and sophistication from early-stage scale ups all the
way to Fortune 100 global brands.
We believe in agility, quickly adapting to the ever-changing
needs of our customers, and never compromising on delivering high
quality solutions. We also believe that our employees deserve the
ability to chart their own path at PFL, and we encourage on-the-job
learning and continuous improvement.
What We Do:
The goal of the Solutions Architecture and Professional Services
team is to ensure that our customers successfully adopt PFL
technology within their organization and achieve the results and
value they want in partnership with our customer facing teams.
The role of the Solutions Architect is to bridge the gap between
PFL core technology capabilities and customer needs by ideating,
building and deploying custom solutions. Solutions Architects will
be responsible for delivering solutions to meet customers' needs in
high demand areas using both open source and proprietary PFL
You Will Do Things Like:
- Develop and implement custom solutions within Microsoft Azure
to automate marketing and sales operations processes and
cross-platform data integration.
- Create, manage, update, and troubleshoot custom web
- Construct custom API endpoints and data flows/ETL pipelines
based on unique customer requirements.
- Facilitate attribution discussions with customers and
develop/maintain reporting and analytics projects using BI and
- Act as the technical expert on PFL solutions during the sales
cycle and conduct customized solution demonstrations for our
customers and prospects.
You Should Have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work
C#, and SQL and cloud computing.
- Experience in customer facing roles and managing client
- Desire to pick up new tools and technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud offerings including Azure
Logic Apps, Azure Functions Apps, static web hosting within Azure
Blob Storage, and Azure Data Factories.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce CRM, MS Dynamics, Oracle
Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Marketing Automation
and CRM platforms.
- Familiarity with BI/Data Visualization tools like Microsoft
Power BI, Tableau, or ChartJS.
- Comfort working across the full spectrum of solution
development from business requirements gathering through delivery
and maintenance of custom solutions.
- Experience with UI/UX development.
The rest of the stuff: Compensation based on experience.
Full-time position with complete benefit package including
healthcare, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.
Click Apply Now below.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and
honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work
within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise
noted on the position description.
Keywords: Printing for Less, Bozeman , Solutions Architect, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!