Technical Product Management-Director (Location Flexible)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software
company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions.
Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career
Role: Technical Product Management-Director
"Our Product and Technology Organization is seeking a motivated
product professional eager to work on a global industry-leading
enterprise software product. In this role, you will lead a team of
Technical Product Managers, function as a product owner on scrums,
provide client perspective, product expertise and sales support
throughout the product lifecycle. This opportunity requires an
ability to interact across functional disciplines including product
development, support and sales." - Hiring Manger
What You'll Contribute
- Provides market insight, client perspective, and product
expertise throughout all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Liaises with business product management to understand market
requirements and translate them into product requirements.
- Develops business and technical requirements documents,
including use cases and user personas that can be translated into
- Works closely with User Experience and Product Development to
ensure translation into accurate designs and technical
- Participates in product design reviews and reviews during
development and QA phases, to ensure achievement of requirements in
terms of both feature/function, usability and quality.
- Participates in product launch readiness activities, including
field enablement training encompassing; training material
development, sales collateral development and direct field & client
- Monitors progress toward meeting established business plan and
roadmap goals and provides status and forecast reports to executive
management. Provides recommendations on any needed adjustments to
meet business plan and roadmap goals.
What We're Seeking
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or financial
- Experience managing and developing a team of Technical Product
- Enterprise software experience in product management, software
engineering, or professional services. Software engineering
background a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP) and the
ability to engage in conversations regarding these key
- Strong understanding of cost management in the public cloud and
its impact on COGS.
- Experience with buildout of shared platforms/components highly
- Proven background and practical experience in developing,
managing, and delivering software projects, feature/function
prioritization, and assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about product and
business issues while managing and implementing tactical product
- Experience in Agile development process, including ability to
develop user stories.
- Ability to interact with and work across different internal and
external functional disciplines including with software
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with
attention to detail.
- Leadership-level communication skills, including strong verbal,
written and presentation skills.
- Financial services domain/industry or software product
experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and
demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet commitments.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization
in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - Big Data
analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses
use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in
artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and
prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
Global trends toward digital transformation have created
tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us among the
world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of
the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications
providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people - just like
you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of
inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're proud to
offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants
without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: FICO, Bozeman , Technical Product Management-Director (Location Flexible), Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!