Company: Captioncall LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
CaptionCall Account Manager
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented
Account Manager with a passion for helping people with hearing loss
communicate with the world! This position will be responsible for
promoting the CaptionCall phone and service by demonstrating the
product, explaining how it enriches lives, generating leads, and
building and managing Provider Accounts. This is a full-time
position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate leads by demonstrating the CaptionCall phone and
service to Hearing Health Providers.
- Manage Provider accounts using the established Provider Visit
- Assist Providers with the tools to refer their patients and
customers to apply for the CaptionCall phone and service
- Represent CaptionCall at various events as assigned
- Install the CaptionCall phone and train users when needed
- The account manager has access to highly confidential,
sensitive information relating to the employees of CaptionCall. It
is essential that applicant possess the requisite integrity to
maintain the information in strictest confidence.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading,
writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to meet or exceed Account Manager expectations and
maintain established goals set forth by department management
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
- Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual customers
- Must be able to comfortably and clearly present to large and
- Must be able to adapt to various sales situations and
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual
- Must be able to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge and experience
- Sales or similar experience
- Experience working in the hearing health field
- Familiarity with assistive devices for the hearing
- Experience working with senior citizens
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
- Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection
to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move
furniture as needed
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal
communication skills and able to work across company
CaptionCall, because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action
Keywords: Captioncall LLC, Bozeman , Account Manager, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!