We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one
shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and
affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at
more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our
team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect,
Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We
hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass
professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a
delightful customer experience.
As a Dispatcher, you are a key member of the team and act as the
operation hub. You work closely with installers, specialist
technicians, ISRS, and customers to ensure a smooth work flow and
successful operation. Exemplifying our code of values, you show
respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You lead by example, have excellent communication and
interpersonal skills, and think in a logical and progressive
manner. Confident and detail-oriented, you are accustomed to
working in fast paced environments and able to effectively manage a
variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Schedule manpower assignments and insure Emergency Service
program is executed
- Maintain a log of company equipment and tools, including
periodic physical inventories and inspections.
- Insure that invoices, route sheets, time cards, daily and
weekly reports are completed and turned in by all team members
timely and accurately
- Offer recommendation on hiring and termination of Flat Glass
- Execute Service With Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Sell flat glass services to customers, when necessary
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training
in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry is a
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing,
business software and spreadsheet applications
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and
our hiring manager will follow-up!
Compensation: $32,000 to $40,000 DOE
Around here, we're not just glass experts. We're skilled
craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We're helping our
customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as
safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on
collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise
are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers
couldn't achieve their own.