Audio Visual Technician
Company: SAV Digital Environments
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Would you like to advance your career at an innovative,
technology-driven company? If yes, we have an opportunity for you!
SAV Digital Environments sells, designs, installs and services
cutting-edge automation technology and AV and security systems for
luxury residential and commercial spaces in the Gallatin Valley.
SAV has been in business for 15 years, is wildly successful and is
among the largest AV integrators in the country. We are now looking
to hire full-time Residential and Commercial AV Technicians with
These positions entail installing and servicing commercial and
home automation systems, including AV, home theater, climate
control, lighting, motorized shades/blinds, network and voice AI.
Technicians, in conjunction with Project Managers, ensure that
products are correctly installed, and best practices are followed
while executing on the client's vision.
Check out our career pages:
- Work with Project Managers, contractors and clients to ensure
procedures are followed, correct materials are available, and
clients are satisfied
- Successfully execute and complete AV install projects from
rough-in phase through the finish phase
- Set-up local area networks
- Run and terminate various types of cabling
- Install devices, hang TVs, install speakers, etc.
- Accurately document installation and service
- Understanding of low-voltage and signal-flow
- Experience reading, and interpreting construction plan sets and
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use power tools, climb ladders, access crawl spaces
and attics and perform manual labor
- Training or education in the electrical and/or AV fields is a
plus; college degree is a plus
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the electrical and AV
industry, preferably as a technician
- Experience with control systems, such as Lutron, Crestron and
- Formal, specialized training to increase your technological
- Employer paid health insurance and life insurance
- Dental, vision, and family health insurance available
- $75/quarter Wellness Stipend
- Paid time off
- 401k with 3.5% employer match available after 6 months
- Relocation stipend may be available for the right
Keywords: SAV Digital Environments, Bozeman , Audio Visual Technician, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!