Director of Business Development 2021-03
Posted on: June 8, 2021
If you are viewing this job listing from a job posting board
(indeed, LinkedIn, etc.) and wish to apply for this position you
MUST do so directly through our website (http://quantelusa.bamboohr.com/jobs/).
If you apply through Indeed or LinkedIn, your application WILL NOT
be complete and you will therefore not be considered for the
Quantel USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We consider applicants for all positions on the basis of
qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, gender, marital status, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation and any other legally protected
Oversees the development and growth of new business in the
government and defense sector. Enables, develops, and maintains
effective key agency and defense prime relationships. The position
also requires business growth through directing, managing, and
performing business development activities to ensure these are
delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
Commercial business development and sales support may be assigned
pursuant to company needs. Relocation to Bozeman, MT is preferred
but not necessary.
- Write quality proposals and ensure they are submitted in a
- Develop, review, and report on the government and defense
business development strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives
are well understood with a defined pathway to achieving those
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company's
government and defense contract portfolio.
- Management of the overall government and defense business
- Impact the profitability of the company through new government
and defense business development.
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and
promotional planning in the government and defense arena.
- Gather business, marketing, and technical intelligence on
customers and competitors and ensure this information is uploaded
to the designated CRM platform.
- Generate leads for possible sales in the government sector to
include defense primes and perform follow-up sales activity in
collaboration with the US Sales Director.
- Manage account planning and performance monitoring.
- Provide customer support.
- Develop and maintain a high level of technical expertise on all
Lumibird lasers to include necessary lab time to acquire and
maintain that expertise.
BASIC AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Have and continually develop understanding of technical,
business, and management principles.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrably strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to easily convey complex technical details and programs
to broad audiences.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics is
- 8+ years of accumulated experience in technical product or
program management, technical sales, and business development with
a strong preference toward a background in government and defense
- This position requires use of information which is subject to
the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All
applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR
defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident
(i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Eligible for secret security clearance is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Must be capable of working in front of a computer screen for
long periods of time.
- The candidate must be able to frequently lift and or move up to
- Frequent travel is required including some international
By using this electronic application, you agree to use an
electronic signature in lieu of a paper-based signature. You
understand that electronic signatures are just like signing any
document and that it is legally binding in the United States and in
other countries. You consent and agree that the use of a key pad,
mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar
act/action while using any electronic service offered; or in
accessing or making any transactions regarding any agreement,
acknowledgement, consent, terms, disclosures or conditions
constitutes your signature, acceptance and agreement as if it were
actually signed by you in writing
Keywords: QUANTEL, Bozeman , Director of Business Development 2021-03, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!