Inventory Control Specialist (ICS)
Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Department: Front End
Purpose of Position:
The Inventory Control Specialist troubleshoots inventory
discrepancies at the store level when escalated to the Distribution
Center (DC) and communicates with stores via emails. They
troubleshoot inventory issues within the DC and conducts inventory
audits and cycle counting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research inventory and determine inventory discrepancies
- Conduct cycle counting via RF devices, inventory checks, and
load quality assurance
- Track excessive inventory adjustments and maintain accurate
records of all reports and data collected
- Maintain high level of communication with stores and field
merchandisers to effectively resolve inventory issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and HighJump
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use RF devices
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 1 year PIR, warehouse, and/or inventory experience
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Bozeman , Inventory Control Specialist (ICS), Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!