Clinical Resource - Montana
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Clinical Resource is responsible for the oversight of
clinical operations for assigned skilled nursing facilities. This
role works collaboratively with facility leadership teams, and
other support services team members to ensure the delivery of
quality care and regulatory compliance. The Clinical Resource acts
as the primary resource for training, monitoring and coaching
facility Chief Nursing Officers and Nursing Department team
members. This role also assists such facilities during annual and
complaint surveys as well as assisting with preparation and
implementation of plans of correction.
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to
submit and be cleared to work in the facility per each
states specific background check requirements prior to contact
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN or MSN
- Valid RN license in the state(s) employed.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Infection Preventionist certification.
- DNS-CT or CDONA, optional.
- Valid drivers license.
- 2 years successful experience as a Director of Nursing or
equivalent position in long-term care facility preferred.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
- Conducts on-site reviews of clinical operations, medical
records and staff performance.
- Reviews facility clinical activities and collaborates on
root-cause analysis and action plans.
- Educates facility staff in clinical and regulatory issues, as
well as facility policies.
- Provides guidance and assistance to Chief Nursing Officers.
Acts as a mentor for professional growth.
- Establishes and maintains a peer networking system for Chief
- Identifies quality of care issues and takes appropriate
- Validates the clinical competencies and effectiveness of the
CNO and SDC.
- Is resourceful in provision of clinical staff training to
achieve successful performance.
- Participates with the orientation of the facility CNO and
- When in a facility, promotes an environment where residents
rights are protected and residents are free from abuse and
- Participates in the companies employee recognition
- Quantifies data for tracking and trending, supporting a strong
Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement program.
- Communicates timely and skillfully, actively listens and
functions effectively as a part of the team.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Companys Code of Conduct, its policies and
procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
- Provides infection prevention oversight and guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains resident/patient confidentiality and ensures HIPAA
compliance by facility nursing department.
- Performance that surpasses resident expectations and foster the
highest degree of quality care.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Intimate knowledgeable of applicable federal, state and other
regulations, including state specific clinical practice acts.
- Knowledge and ability to follow regulations, policies and
- Skill set to assist with growth of facility clinical leadership
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Bozeman , Clinical Resource - Montana, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!