Company: Nelson Partners Property Management
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Nelson Partners is a student housing company with over
$700 million in assets under management and growing rapidly. We
offer the opportunity to grow with the company with a career path
that can offer you years of development and room to
stretch.Community Assistants work with and support the
team of leasing professionals in achieving occupancy and retention
goals by performing administrative tasks related to leasing,
marketing, and customer service in the community. This position is
also responsible for assisting property staff with the planning and
implementation of resident activities and promoting a quality
living experience for all
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate
effectively to prepare and explain data to team members.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet,
property management software (preferably Entrata), and database
management programs to complete required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and
calculate percentages to complete financial records, budgets, and
other fiscal reporting information.
- Plan, attend, and implement marketing strategy at housing
fairs, open houses, orientation, and other property events as well
as local marketing events.
- Provide feedback and ideas to improve property marketing plans,
calendars, and marketing timelines as well as additional marketing
- Provide weekly report updates to Manager every Thursday.
- Attend and participate in property meetings alongside the
- The strategic execution, review, and collaboration of monthly
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing mediums and provide
recommendations as related to marketing budgets.
- Complete and assist with property market surveys, university
profiles, and housing cost analysis as needed.
- Implementation of social media and online marketing
- Provide an inventory of marketing collateral, printed
materials, and promotional items.
- Respond to after-hours lockout calls (except for emergency
calls) Route emergency calls to the proper department.
- Maintain ongoing communication with university departments
(athletic department, international student organizations, transfer
office, orientation office, offcampus housing office, etc.) to
facilitate marketing relationships.
- Report on time to your shift.
- Ensure confidentiality of client, resident, and company
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings and any individual
or emergency meetings.
- Understand and adhere to the Landmark Properties policies and
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
- Report time and attendance.
- Assist with roommate matching, transfers, move-ins, and
- Understand the lease document and all related addendums and be
able to communicate to residents, prospective residents, and
parents all relevant information.
- Participate in all move-in and move-out related activities,
including inspections and trash-outs.
- Manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Understand the needs and expectations of residents, prospective
residents, clients, and vendors and exceed their expectations.
- Develop a sense of community among the residents and
- Maintain active and effective communication with residents,
parents, and university personnel.
- Contribute to the monthly newsletter and resident
- Maintain a positive community environment for both residents
and associates and encourage participation in events and
- Assist in mediation and resolution of resident conflicts by
encouraging the respect for and appreciation of individual
- Walk each apartment before move-in to ensure that the units are
clean and ready for move-in.
- Assist in keeping the community clean by surveying common areas
regularly and reporting any concerns and helping to clean up when
- Perform open and closing checklists that may include
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Must display strong leadership skills and the ability to solve
day to day problems
- Strong internet, word processing, and spreadsheet skills
High School diploma, GED, or related experience and
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is
merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that
the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be
modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an
employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on other
responsibilities without notice.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch,
- The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions
of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Nelson Partners Property Management, Bozeman , Community Assistant, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!