Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: American Psychological Association
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Multiple Job Openings Available!!
Please apply via our website:
Develops and maintains a comprehensive program of services for
pediatric patients and their families and aid in the adjustment to
living with a temporary or chronic physical and behavioral issues.
This includes advocacy, community education, counseling/therapy,
research, program development, evaluation, and any other assigned
responsibility relating to pediatrics and social work. Focusses on
prevention and promotion strategies for the social and emotional
development and wellness of children and their families. Provides
screening, brief intervention and referral expertise and diagnosis
for children and their families. Position will serve as a member of
a multidisciplinary healthcare team to improve the screening and
management of social, emotional and behavioral concerns and
interrelated medical conditions for patient of the primary care
- Montana Licensure (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) required
within 2 years of hire
- American Heart Association BLS
- Minimum of two (2) years' healthcare experience
- Preferred: Clinical experience working with pediatric aged
children and their families.
- Preferred: Knowledge related to adolescent and teen and newborn
to school aged behavioral issues
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides quality assessment, intervention and support services
to meet the psychosocial needs of patients and documents in
- Provides appropriate screening, diagnosis and brief
intervention/treatment and referral for children with behavioral
- Serves as the behavioral health specialist within the
multidisciplinary healthcare team to improve the coordination,
screening and management of social, emotional and behavioral
concerns and interrelated conditions.
- Collaborates with Bozeman Health team members, State of Montana
and Gallatin/Park county partners to provide behavioral health
consultation and identify workforce development opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates sound judgement, patience, and maintains a
professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to work in a busy and stressful environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Creativity, problem analysis and decision making
- Exercises tact, discretion, sensitivity and maintains
- Detail oriented, organizational skills and the ability to
- Standard office equipment and computer applications; MS Office,
EMR, internet applications etc.
- Ability to work varied shifts
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job
classification. They are not to be construed as a contract of any
type nor an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the
personnel so classified.
Keywords: American Psychological Association, Bozeman , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!