Account Executive-Outside Sales
Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Executive is responsible for
identifying leads and proactively prospecting and selling new and
profitable business within an assigned geographic area. The Account
Executive is required to sell the full suite of Republic Services
products', which includes small and large container for municipal
solid waste and recycling, as well as electronic and universal
recycling. The Account Executive meets regularly with prospective
new clients in his or her assigned market area to deliver sales
presentations, follow up with key decision makers and sell all
services, including total waste stream management solutions, as
- Identifies viable leads, manages prospects and acquires new,
profitable commercial, industrial and recycling business to meet
and exceed monthly established targeted revenue goals.
- Follows up on the leads received by the Lead Generators within
2 hours and always creates a follow up task in Salesforce to
determine the next step.
- Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis, schedules and documents
all activities, and develops robust information profiles on
prospective customers to facilitate acquisition of new
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to prospective new
clients; follows up with key customer decision makers to close
- Completes consistently scheduled phone blocks and cold call
prospecting activities to establish initial and follow-up
appointments with decision-makers.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and
competitive trends in designated markets to anticipate changing
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company's available
services, lines of business, and pricing structures; offers
additional services to existing and potential commercial,
industrial and recycling clients, including total waste stream
management solutions, as appropriate, to grow targeted profitable
revenue and contribute to Company goals and objectives.
- Completes required Customer Service Agreements, reports and
other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review weekly customer
retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and
status of key customer relationships.
- Builds relationships and increases Company visibility through
participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attends
trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as
necessary. Acts as a Company representative at community events,
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Waste or service industry experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years relevant sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct selling experience in a
customer-facing role that includes identifying and addressing
customer needs. (Required)
- Valid driver's license. (Required)
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Bozeman , Account Executive-Outside Sales, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!