Accounts Receivable Resource - Montana
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 1, 2021
We are looking for a smart, humble, and hard-working individual
that has passion for helping our skilled nursing facilities (SNF)
get paid! The position will work directly with facility business
office managers and CEOs to ensure claims are appropriately billed,
and collected. We are looking for someone who cares about the
details and who has a passion for teaching and leading our folks in
The primary purpose of this position is to train and assist
business office managers and staff on accurate and efficient
billing practices according to company and industry standards,
monitor timely collections of accounts receivable across multiple
operations, and ensure exact recording of revenue transactions in
locations operating in the healthcare industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and educate business office management and admission
staff on all billing, census, accounts receivables, admission and
collection systems and processes.
- Plan, report, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct
facility accounts receivable functions.
- Analyze and observe AR functions and processes in the business
office to ensure maximum workflow and productivity, communicating
observations to facility CEO.
- Plan and conduct training as needed with business office
- Monitor, update and train financial policies and procedures
related to current policy and industry specific government
regulations in effect.
- Monitor and update the accounting software (PCC) as needed with
changes in rates, payers, etc.
- Communicate best practices with peers and staff at assigned
- Assist, monitor and provide corrective action to accounts
receivable workflow processes at assigned locations.
- Perform and/or coordinate month-end close processes when staff
vacancies require one to do so.
- Coordinate and/or assist with business office accounts
receivable functions when location positions are vacant.
- Ensure facilities meet close deadlines.
- Conduct periodic facility financial audits including: Financial
File Audits, Resident Trust Audits, Petty Cash Audits, and other
audits determined by need.
- Ensure quarterly Medicare credit balance reports are
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of Business Office Manager experience in the
SNF/long-term care (LTC) setting.
- Accounts Receivable experience in a SNF/LTC setting.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks at hand to meet specific
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of state regulations.
- Presentation skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to our facilities in Montana.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Bachelors degree with major coursework in Accounting, Business
Administration or a closely related field.
- 2+ years experience in multi-facility oversight role.
- PointClickCare experience.
- Montana Medicaid Billing and Applications experience.
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Bozeman , Accounts Receivable Resource - Montana, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!