Ramp Service Agent (1262-629)
Company: Worldwide Flight Services
Posted on: May 31, 2021
HOURLY RATE $17.50
INCENTIVE BONUS OF $1500
Full-time and part-time positions available!
The work of a Ramp Service Clerk may include the following:
- loading and unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage,
freight, and company material) on and off aircraft;
- transporting of cargo between terminals and aircraft;
- ramp transfers of cargo where required;
- receiving, delivering, and physical handling of freight and
company material, export at the designated express docks, mail and
baggage in the outbound baggage room;
- completion of forms and messages related to and necessary for
the performance of the designated locations of the functions
- cleaning and servicing of cabin interiors, including cockpit
and lavatories; draining lavatories;
- checking, handling, assembling, removing and installing
passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies. Transporting such
furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft. Assisting in
loading, unloading and racking both filled and empty drums.
- de-icing aircraft (when and if needed, based on airport
location and contract for services), clear aircraft windshields,
pushout/tow aircraft and related guide man functions;
connect/remove ground power and ground start units.
- may be required to clean the exterior of aircraft with
specialized cleaning fluids.
- may be assigned to perform routine cleaning of work areas,
ramps, and facilities with or without powered equipment.
- may be assigned to assist in monitoring security of
- may be assigned to do routine automotive repair; servicing and
cleaning of powered and unpowered equipment.
- other duties may be assigned; some duties may not be needed per
station's contract for services or depending on the season
NEW HOURLY RATE $17.50
- EMPOYEE REFERAL PROGRAM - RECEIVE $500 AFTER REFERRED EMPLOYEE
HITS 6 MONTHS MARK
- OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN OUR FLIGHT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Must be at least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED
required. Valid drivers license. Ability to work rotating shifts
including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays,
and days off. Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand
the English language.
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Bozeman , Ramp Service Agent (1262-629), Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!