Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor
Company: Opportunity Bank of Montana
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Opportunity Bank of Montana offers careers in banking with a
comprehensive training program, work life balance and meaningful
commitment to your community. Are you looking for more than just a
job? Are you ready to make a positive impact on your professional
life and in your community?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Opportunity Bank of Montana is adding to our outstanding team
with a Commercial and Consumer Loan
Processor. As our Loan Processor you will be responsible
for processing consumer and commercial loans, providing customer
service for consumer and commercial customers, assisting loan
officers with loan set up, and compliance and conformance to Bank
- Provide customers with answers to questions about their loan
- Perform regular and routine loan processing duties such as:
ordering credit reports, appraisals, title reports, and other data
for underwriting; preparing loan documents; processing loan
payments and payoffs; quoting payoffs; ordering coupon books and
monitoring Electronic Funds Transfers, setups and deletions;
completing credit ratings and loan certifications.
- Obtain a working familiarity with regulatory tracking and
reporting requirements as they pertain to consumer and commercial
loans. Training will be provided.
- Organize loan files and process paid-off loan files, ensuring
all documents are signed and files are complete and in
- Board completed loans and lines of credit including
disbursements, collateral and lien holder information.
- Provide for the payment of third party expenses by approving,
or obtaining approval for, invoices and forwarding them on to the
Accounts Payable department.
- Monitor pending files.
- Balance daily transactions and balance GL accounts
- Prepare modifications, maintain log, and change appropriate
- File loan documents and title policies.
- Prepare and send notice of action taken.
- In coordination with Loan Officers, review title
commitments/reports for potential problems and request loan
- Independently resolve problems associated with customer billing
and payment misapplication and answer customers' questions
regarding their loans.
- Work with other departments and branches in problem
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent
Education and Experience Preferences
6 months general office experience
Opportunity Bank of Montana is
an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Opportunity Bank
to provide equal employment opportunity within the Bank and
motivate cooperation toward the goal of hiring and promoting
available qualified personnel without regard to their race, gender,
color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
Keywords: Opportunity Bank of Montana, Bozeman , Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!