AV & Lighting Systems Designer
Company: SAV DIGITAL ENVIRONMENTS
Posted on: March 17, 2020
Why Bozeman, Montana?Bozeman has a booming economy supported in
part by its thriving technology hub! In fact, one in every 10 new
Montana businesses comes from the Bozeman area. Bozeman is a
virtual playground all year around for outdoors enthusiasts, with
skiing just 20 minutes away, snowmobiling, hundreds of acres of
hunting, backpacking, rafting, SUP, climbing, mountain biking and
hiking within minutes from town. Bozeman's high quality of living
attracts and retains excellent employees and young families who
enjoy our area's unique recreational opportunities,
nationally-recognized school system and cultural amenities that
exceed cities twice our size. There's simply no better place to
live, work, and play!
Why SAV Digital Environments? Are you looking to advance your
career at an exciting, innovative company in a position with
enormous growth potential? If yes, we have an opportunity for you!
SAV Digital Environments sells, designs, installs and services
cutting-edge home automation, audio-visual and security systems for
luxury residential and commercial spaces in the Gallatin Valley.
SAV has been in business for 17 years, is wildly successful and is
among the largest AV integrators in the country. We are now looking
to hire a full-time experienced Designer.
Check out our career pages: Responsibilities:
- Ensure the timely completion and delivery of project documents
necessary to communicate to clients, field personnel, and others
the intended wiring design, layout, appearance, and programming
requirements of individual components of the project.
- Maintain proactive and regular communication, verbally and in
writing, with clients, general contractors, and other project
representatives to keep others informed about technical aspects of
- Provide technical support to project installation and
- Provide technical sales support to sales team members, clients,
and other project stakeholders.
- Stay current on technical and industry trends that may affect
system designs, such as the emergence of new technologies,
sub-systems, components, and product lines.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the
Technical Director. Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in electronic system design and
- Ability to conceptualize technical component interactions and
installation environments to ensure a functional design prior to
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in D-Tools,
Visio, AutoCAD, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and
- Ability to perform calculations, analyze reports, and engage in
strategic and creative problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Formal, specialized training to increase your technological
- Employer paid health insurance and life insurance
- Dental, vision, and family health insurance available
- $75/quarter Wellness Stipend
- Paid time off
- 401k with 3.5% employer match after 6 months
- Relocation stipend may be available for the right
Keywords: SAV DIGITAL ENVIRONMENTS, Bozeman , AV & Lighting Systems Designer, Other , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!