Software Engineer, Front End
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Job Type: Full time
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant,
actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest
signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and
complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more
effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better
crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations
across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global
offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion
valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes
cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of
information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work
together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and
real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and
help the world operate in real time.
What you've done before:
You have built and shipped amazing features using the latest web
stack, including NodeJS/Express, React+Redux, and Docker.
Demonstrated excellent problem solving ability with a solid
understanding of computer science fundamentals, including commonly
used algorithms and data structures. Collaborated closely across
teams in engineering, business development, and client services to
deliver groundbreaking products for your clients.
What success looks like in your first 6 months:
- contribute code to production systems from the get-go.
- spend time with different teams to understand how Dataminr
configures tens of thousands of users and make sure we deliver high
quality breaking information
- share responsibility for several apps and shared components
with your team.
- help to plan new features and architecture improvements in the
web and service layer across apps.
- be influential in the direction of the team's technical
roadmap, introducing new concepts and practices that improve the
experience of clients and streamlines developer experience.
Why you should work here:
We recognize and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company
- paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including
medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit,
parking and dependent care expenses.
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want
you to succeed.
- opportunities to own and drive important critical
- individual Learning and Development fund and professional
- generous leave and flexible hours.
- daily catered lunch and a fully stocked kitchen.
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without
regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age,
disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment
status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran
Keywords: Dataminr, Bozeman , Software Engineer, Front End, IT / Software / Systems , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!