Company: Zoot Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is now accepting applications for a
Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator is a generalist
position responsible for administering and supporting the Systems
Administration role of LTM/GTM (Local Traffic Manager/Global
Traffic Manager) UCS, VMware, and Linux infrastructure; Corporate
(Windows) and network of the Zoot infrastructure. This position
will provide day-to-day support in these areas with the ability to
escalate to the primary Linux, Network and corporate SME's as
required. This role will also provide first line of support within
Zoot's physical Billings Data Center, supporting the physical needs
of the data center.The IT Infrastructure group within Zoot is
responsible for both the designing, constructing and maintaining of
the core infrastructure and core software for Zoot solutions, and
the foundational information technology systems employed by the
company to do business. This includes all aspects of the live
hosting environment for our proprietary software as well as the
desktop environments in use for each employee.Essential Job
- Assist with evaluating and recommending IT solutions, products,
- Work with other personnel/departments to analyze hardware
requirements and alternatives and make acquisition recommendations
as well as support its implementation in the data center.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect
data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain and administer deployment standards for OS (Linux and
Windows) builds, updates, and patch management.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates
and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or
other system problems, and replace defective components when
- Perform routine maintenance and backups as necessary on
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of computer systems.
- Provide technical support, training and documentation to the
Information Technology team, auxiliary departments and tenets as
- Respond to requests to assist in critical problem resolution,
including after-hours support needs.
- Utilize ticketing system to track defects and requested
- Use Change Management/Release Management processes to develop
and deploy code and/or functionality to the production
- Plan, coordinate, and implement hardware and software
replacements or upgrades.
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance windows.
- Track billable time per client project on a client project on a
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering
on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and
- Other duties as assigned - it is understood that this list of
major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that
other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others
in the same or different departments, may be assigned by
supervision.Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of professional work related experience.
- Certifications/Licenses in Linux OS required.
- Proficiency in Linux OS, Windows OS, and familiarity with
network devices required.Physical Requirements
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside
an office environment which includes the operation of computers and
other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates
with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at
a computer workstation.Working Conditions
- This position will take place primarily in an office
- This position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
- The Systems Administrator position is fast paced and ever
changing and requires one to regularly manage changing
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within this
position.Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & NutritionFor
over 25 years, Zoot Enterprises has been a global provider of
advanced origination, acquisition, and decision management
solutions. Our customer-centric tools and services enable Zoot's
clients to add value and differentiation, while providing nimble,
scalable solutions for specific business objectives.A leader in the
fintech industry, Zoot provides a cloud based secure processing
environment that delivers millisecond real-time decisions,
accessing hundreds of cutting edge data sources to help reduce risk
and increase conversions.Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every
person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you
are interested in applying for employment and need special
assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position,
contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you need special assistance or an
accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human
Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at
Keywords: Zoot Enterprises, Inc., Bozeman , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!