Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThe Best Western 86 room hotel is
situated on the Yellowstone River at the northern gateway to
Yellowstone National Park. The property features include indoor
heated pool, hot tub, saunas, restaurant, lounge, and casino.The
Opportunity Responsible for the management of all aspects in the
restaurant, kitchen, and bar in accordance with Delaware North
criteria and other priorities for the Best Western by Mammoth Hot
springs in Gardiner, MT.
- Administration of all restaurant, kitchen, and Bar related
functions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- I mplement and maintain a service and management philosophy
that serves as a guide to respective team members.
- Support and ensure compliance with the Company's environmental
initiatives (GreenPath) as well as the GuestPath Universal Service
- Preparation of weekly schedules and schedule appropriate staff
according to business levels and planned payroll.
- Assist in maintaining planned Bar cost of sales and assist in
restaurant planned cost of sales.
- Train and provide feedback to associates regarding job duties,
GuestPath, GreenPath, and Delaware North standards.
- Document associate behavior and handle Records of Counseling as
- Complete all purchasing in compliance company programs and
- Coordinate with the Maintenance department to ensure daily and
preventative maintenances are being completed.
- Communicate and assist all other department when
- Provide a safe work environment by following all safety and
security policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in meetings, committees and
- Maintain all Delaware North policy standards, culture of
accountability, and responsibility, and holds individuals
accountable for such.
- Research and develop new policies, procedures, menus, and
control policies that elevate service standards and accountability
- Coordinate menus and alcohol compliance and quality standards,
handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance
- Inspect daily the physical condition of facilities, partnering
with the GM and hotel staff.
- Order and maintain all inventories for area.
- Maintain cost control efforts for labor and waste management
and conduct meetings updating staff on daily goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- FORMTEXT Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume
restaurant/catering environment. FFFFFFFF0000FA
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous
experience supervising service personnel required.
- Strong managerial skills required.
- Strong Commitment to customer and client service
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with
staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership and team building
- Ability to manage frequent change
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of others
Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the
extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision,
grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately held
hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by
the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has
global operations at high-profile places such as sports and
entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts
and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000
employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences
one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests
annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel
hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and
specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3
billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in
hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Bozeman , Food and Beverage Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!