Guest Services Associate - West Yellowstone
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation At Travel + Leisure Co., our
mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation
ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation
Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club
resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our
work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something
new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for
millions of travelers worldwide.How You'll Shine:
As a Guest Services Associate, your friendly welcome, excellent
service, and contagious smile will play a vital part in making
guests' vacations memorable from registration to checkout. You'll
extend hospitality with heart in everything you do, from sharing
information about the resort and nearby attractions to providing
room rate quotes and confirming reservations.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Bring smiles to guests from around the world by providing warm
- Guide guests through the registration process, issue unit keys,
and provide information about the resort and area attractions.
- Process cash and credit card transactions strictly following
- Balance cash receipts, perform bucket checks, and complete
other cashier/money handling responsibilities.
- Complete all check-out procedures and verify that the correct
charges and credits are reflected in guest folios.
- Reserve and confirm reservations for individuals and/or
- Provide guests with room rate quotes.
- Respond to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly and
completely as possible.
What You'll Bring:
- Professional appearance and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write
and understand English.
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Basic math skills and knowledge of proper cash handling
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Basic computer and office skills. How You'll Be Rewarded:We
offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits
to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs
and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure
Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and
holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements,
including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program (subject to provider availability)
- Employee Assistance Program Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.
Here, you'll find an inclusive environment where we deliver
excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and
support one another. We're always looking ahead to what's next and
how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities,
and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a
career where memories start with you.We are an equal opportunity
employer, and all applications will be considered for employment
without attention to their membership in any protected class. If
you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
your request to , including the title and location of the position
for which you are applying.
Keywords: Wyndham, Bozeman , Guest Services Associate - West Yellowstone, Hospitality & Tourism , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!