Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Busser has an important role of protecting, maintaining and
evolving the restaurants culture through adhering, teaching and
preserving the integrity of our customer standards. Food and
beverage are at the heart of the definition of our culture and
What are we looking for?
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through
customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member,
supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.In
your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional
experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine
engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky
- Clearing, cleaning and setting tables.
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment
- Performing running side work throughout the shift to ensure all
positions have what they need to be successful.
- Communicating with your Servers to facilitate the best possible
service to the Guest.
- working as a team and use positive communication skills at
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has
implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect
staff and guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be
provided during training. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws.
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Bozeman , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!