Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!$10,000 Sign on bonus
offeredOur CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers make up to $28.20 per hour.
We are looking for Delivery Truck Drivers who relish the chance to
push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US
FOODS-- family. We help YOU make it! US FOODS-- is one of the
largest food distributors with a culture and history of promotion
from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing
job skills and leadership development training. US FOODS-- has a
lot to offer:
- Home Every Night with local routes
- US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded.
- We are committed to compensation, and benefits that respect,
and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
- Paid Training, Pension, AND Paid Overtime
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent LeadershipEXCELLENT BENEFITS: Medical, dental,
vision, Pension Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. Main Ingredients of the Job As a
US FOODS-- Delivery Driver, you will be critical to the US FOODS--
team and one of the important faces of our organization. As a
Delivery Driver, you will have an impact on our customers by
delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods,
equipment, and supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are
the foundation that defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars
of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
- Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
- Deliver customers' orders to meet scheduled delivery times and
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in the
customer storage area.
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where needed.What you bring to
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal
residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid U.S. driver's license issued by the state of legal
residence with proper endorsements if required.
- No more than two convictions in the past two-year period for
traffic violations, no DUI convictions in the past three years, and
no driver's license suspensions in the past three years.
- Minimum of six months of commercial driving experience (any
industry) OR three months of driving experience in the food and
beverage delivery industry required.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.Great delivery truck drivers
are crucial to the US Foods-- team and one of the important faces
of our organization. Our truck drivers strive for integrity and
reliability while building trusting relationships with customers.
JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM! Please check out our job preview
video: "A Day in the Life" Delivery Truck Driver Stay updated by
following US Foods on any of our social media platforms at the
bottom of the page!
- ***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Bozeman , Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Butte, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!