Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: September 9, 2023
The prep cook is responsible for the timely and quality
preparation of food and products to be utilized in the restaurants
standards of excellence. The prep cook must adhere to the
established food production programs and procedures of the
restaurant. Prep cooks must comply with all applicable sanitation,
health and personal hygiene standards. The prep cook is responsible
for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize
loss, waste and fraud.?What are we looking for?
- A genuine and thoughtful approach to executing brand standards
in a high-volume steak house environment.
- An appreciation for perfect execution and guest focused
- The ability to manage high volume production in a fast-paced
- Love of food and appreciation for producing high quality
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team members
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.A
Prep Cook will:
- Prepares or directs preparation of food served using
established production procedures and systems.
- Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes
and special diet orders.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so
that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are
- Communicates with production team throughout the shift.
- Follows proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and
- Maintains daily production records.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal
hygiene and health standards.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and
maintains equipment used in food preparation.Our team takes the
current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented
additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and
guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided
during training.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws.
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Bozeman , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!