Customer Service Representative
Company: American Bank Montana
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $18/hr+ DOEJoin the American Bank team!
We are a small, privately-owned community bank that delivers
high-quality experiences tailored to each individual and business.
We empower our employees to work in the best interest of customers,
give back to their communities, and maintain a healthy work-life
balance. We also like to have fun. Please Consider Applying Through
This Link: https://americanbankmontana.bamboohr.com/jobs/Reports
to: Assistant Branch ManagerFLSA Status: Non-exemptJob Summary:
TheCustomer Service Representative is a critical forward-facing
role that must have excellent customer service skills, accurate
mathematic arithmetic, and the ability to present themselves
professionally. They are often the first interaction a customer has
with American Bank, and through a positive caring attitude
long-term relationships between customers and the bank can form and
possibly flourish. Representatives are responsible for supporting
American Bank team members as well. Benefits:
- Full Health Insurance
- 401k (5% match!)
- Paid Time Off + Paid Banking Holidays
- Per Diem (Additional Commuter Pay)
- Numerous other employee benefits!Primary Responsibilities: The
primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to
provide accurate, quality customer service to American Bank
customers and staff. The duties of the Customer Service
Representative are to do a variety of tasks which may include:
- Be the first point of contact for American Bank customers.
Whether in person or by phone, present a professional and positive
reflection of American Bank. Visitors and Callers should be handled
promptly and courteously.
- Process domestic and foreign wires for customers including
typing the outgoing wire request, processing posting entries, and
obtaining approval when required. Verify and make appropriate
updates to Wire Transfer Agreements when applicable and work with
Central Operations who will perform the callbacks.
- Act as a liaison between retail banking staff, customers and
lenders to communicate and train on new products, updates or
- Work with Universal Bankers and Tellers to coordinate customer
appointments and routing customer inquiries to the appropriate
staff. (First Transfer Resolution)
- Perform other daily administrative tasks such as red bags, mail
and general reports.
- Satisfactorily complete all required compliance bank training
and comply with all regulations which apply within the scope of the
- Prepare periodic reports for management.
- Assist in cross-selling deposit products and documenting
- Organize account analysis reports.
- Return Mail follow-up.
- Coordinate and maintain meeting room schedules for customers
and bank staff.
- Assist in maintaining monthly audit reports and sending to
- Assist in Branch activities as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed Skills
and Abilities Required:
- Interpersonal skills to represent American Bank in a positive
- Critical sensory abilities are: seeing, hearing/listening, and
- Mental effort requirements include reading, writing, basic
arithmetic, mathematics, visualizing conclusions, analyzing data,
and searching for solutions.
- Physical dexterity requirements include operating general
- Proficient and effective operation of Microsoft products
including Word, Excel and Outlook and Jack Henry and Jack Henry
ancillary products.Working Conditions:
- Work environment is a normal office environment in a clean
atmosphere with normal noise levels.
- Ability to work under time constraints and pressure.
- Ability to work extended hours and provide Saturday coverage as
needed.Pay Grade: 8The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: American Bank Montana, Bozeman , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!