Housekeeper - $750 Bonus - Spring Creek Inn
Company: Koelsch Communities
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences
anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with
cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they
deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity
to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this
opportunity?HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!$750 Sign-on Bonus!!Part-time
opportunity: Saturday - Sunday (7:45 am - 3:30 pm) Some flexibility
available!Earn up to $18 an hour!Walk-in interviews, daily from
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and other insurances
(pay as low as $40 per pay period!)
- Receive $900 annually paid into your HSA account
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earn $500 through our referral program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of
- Complimentary meal during scheduled shiftHOUSEKEEPER
- Clean, polish and disinfect assigned areas, furnishings and
fixtures in resident apartments and common areas.
- Periodically clean windows, walls, ceilings and doors.
- Use dry mop, wet mop, broom or vacuum to clean floors,
routinely and when incidents occur.
- Clean, sanitize and stock in bathrooms in resident apartments
and common areas.
- Perform the full cycle process for both residential and
- Discard trash, medical waste and recycling.
- Mix, properly use and dispose of cleaning chemicals.
- Move furniture, equipment and supplies as necessary.HOUSEKEEPER
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in
- Prior experience in a housekeeping and laundry position is a
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and
as required by state regulations.COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL AND
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for
temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance
of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to
our COVID-19 prevention and response.ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIESWe
are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch
Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with
multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior
Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer
service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch
Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable
environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the
common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by
providing the finest living experiences anywhere.Koelsch
Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these protections
extend to all management practices and decisions, including
recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions/demotions,
training, and any other career development programs. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status
(physical or mental), family medical history, genetic information,
political affiliation or any other non-merit-based factors.Key
words: housekeeping, housekeeper, cleaning, janitorial, senior
living, senior care, assisted living, memory care, veteran,
Keywords: Koelsch Communities, Bozeman , Housekeeper - $750 Bonus - Spring Creek Inn, Hospitality & Tourism , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!